Report NEP-GEO-2015-06-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Otávio J. G. Sidone & Eduardo A. Haddad, Jesús P. Mena-Chalco, 2014. "Scholarly Publication and Collaboration in Brazil: The Role of Geography," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_30, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Gertrudes Saúde Guerreiro & António Bento Caleiro, 2015. "The Spatial Convergence of Knowledge in Portugal," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2015_08, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- Klein, Alexander & Crafts, Nicholas, 2015. "Agglomeration Economies and Productivity Growth : U.S. Cities, 1880-1930," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 235, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi & Eduardo A. Haddad, Peter Nijkamp, 2015. "Industrial Scope of Agglomeration Economies in Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_13, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Abigail Cooke & Thomas Kemeny, 2015. "Spillovers from Immigrant Diversity in Cities," SERC Discussion Papers sercd0175, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Junhua Li & Wenli Cheng, 2015. "Country Size, Economic Structure and Transaction Efficiency: An Asymmetric Spatial General Equilibrium Model of Income Differences across Nations," Monash Economics Working Papers 17-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Jesús P. Mena-Chalco, Otavio J. G. Sidone, 2015. "Scholarly Collaboration in Regional Science in Developing Countries: The Case of the Brazilian REAL Network," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_12, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Eduardo A. Haddad & Michael Lahr, Dina N. Elshahawany, Moises Vassallo, 2015. "Regional Analysis Domestic Integration in Egypt," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2015_10, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Jill Wright & Ma. Rebecca Valenzuela & Duangkamon Chotikapanich, 2015. "Measuring Poverty and Inequality from Highly Aggregated Small Area Data: The Changing Fortunes of Latrobe Valley Households," Monash Economics Working Papers 19-15, Monash University, Department of Economics.