Report NEP-GEO-2014-12-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- R. Jason Faberman & Matthew Freedman, 2014. "The Urban Density Premium Across Establishments," Working Papers 14-43, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00812549 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schuetz, Jenny, 2014. "Why Are Wal-Mart and Target Next-Door Neighbors?," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-81, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Nathan, Max, 2014. "Top Team Diversity and Business Performance: Latent Class Analysis for Firms and Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 8462, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nathaniel Baum-Snow & Fernando Ferreira, 2014. "Causal Inference in Urban and Regional Economics," NBER Working Papers 20535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hunt Allcott & Daniel Keniston, 2014. "Dutch Disease or Agglomeration? The Local Economic Effects of Natural Resource Booms in Modern America," NBER Working Papers 20508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tubadji, Annie & Gheasi, Masood & Nijkamp, Peter, 2014. "Immigrants' 'Ability' and Welfare as a Function of Cultural Diversity: Effect of Cultural Capital at Individual and Local Level," IZA Discussion Papers 8460, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Murakami, Tomoaki & Nakajima, Shinsaku & Takahashi, Taro & Nishihara, Yukinaga & Imai, Asako & Kikushima, Ryousuke & Sato, Takeshi, 2014. "Spatially Varying Impacts of Farmers Markets on Agricultural Land Use," 2014 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2014, Minneapolis, Minnesota 170668, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.