Report NEP-GEO-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kristian Behrens & Frederic Robert-Nicoud, 2014. "Agglomeration Theory with Heterogeneous Agents," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14096, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Nuno Crespo & M. Paula Fontoura & Nádia Simões, 2014. "Spatial centrality: an approach with sectoral linkages," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/14, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Cilem Selin Hazir & James Lesage & Corinne Autant-Bernard, 2014. "The Role of R&D Collaboration Networks on Regional Innovation Performance," Working Papers halshs-01073031, HAL.
- Andries Brandsma & d'Artis Kancs & Philippe Monfort & Alexandra Rillaers, 2014. "RHOMOLO: A Dynamic Spatial General Equilibrium Model for Assessing the Impact of Cohesion Policy," Papers 1410.5068, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro & Esteban Rossi-Hansberg & Pierre-Daniel G. Sarte, 2014. "The Impact of Regional and Sectoral Productivity Changes on the U.S. Economy," International Finance Discussion Papers 1119, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- André Luis Squarize Chagas & Alexandre N. Almeida, Carlos Roberto Azzoni, 2014. "Sugar Cane Burning and Human Health: a Spatial Difference –in-Difference Analysis," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_20, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Isidro Soloaga & Chiara Cazzuffi & Mariana Pereira, 2014. "Local poverty reduction in Chile and Mexico: The role of food manufacturing growth," Working Papers 0514, Universidad Iberoamericana, Department of Economics.
- Miguel Gómez-Antonio & Miriam Hortas-Rico & Linna Li, 2014. "The causes of urban sprawl in Spanish urban areas: a spatial approach," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1402, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Jérôme Vicente, 2014. "“Don’t throw the baby out with the bath water”. Network failures and policy challenges for cluster long run dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1420, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Oct 2014.
- Cristiano Antonelli & Francesco Quatraro, 2014. "The effects of biased technological changes on total factor productivity: a rejoinder and new empirical evidence," Post-Print hal-01070563, HAL.
- Erdmann, Anett, 2014. "Hotelling meets Holmes : the importance of returns to product differentiation and distribution economies for the firm's optimal location choice," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1420, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.