Report NEP-GEO-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ron Boschma, 2014. "Do spinoff dynamics or agglomeration externalities drive industry clustering? A reappraisal of Steven Klepper’s work," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1418, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2014.
- Christian Stohr, 2014. "Growth Poles: Agglomeration Economies and Economic Growth in Switzerland from 1860 to 2008," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14092, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Philippe Van Kerm, 2014. "Space-filling location selection," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2014 17, Stata Users Group.
- Jesús Peiró-Palomino & Emili Tortosa-Ausina, 2014. "On the sources of European regional convergence: Does social capital have an economic payoff?," Working Papers 2014/16, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Juan Mauricio Ramirez & Yadira Diaz & Juan Guillermo Bedoya, 2014. "Decentralization in Colombia: Searching for social equity in a bumpy economic geography," Working Papers 337, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Ana Maria Bonomi Barufi, 2014. "Regional labor markets in Brazil: the role of skills and agglomeration economies," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_18, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Vassilis Monastiriotis & Dimitris Kallioras & George Petrakos, 2014. "The regional impact of EU association agreements: lessons for the ENP from the CEE experience," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 80, European Institute, LSE.
- Brahim Boualam, 2014. "Getting a First Job: Quality of the Labor Matching in French Cities," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 14094, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.