Report NEP-GEO-2014-08-16This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris, 2014. "Spatial Aspects of Innovation Activity in the US," MPRA Paper 57861, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Najam uz Zehra Gardezi, 2013. "Labor Pooling as a Determinant of Industrial Agglomeration," CREB Working papers 4-2013, Centre for Research in Economics and Business, The Lahore School of Economics, revised 2013.
- Feichtinger, Paul & Salhofer, Klaus, 2013. "A Spatial Analysis of Agricultural Land Prices in Bavaria," Working Papers 160741, Factor Markets, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- Item repec:rri:wpaper:201303 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Eaqub, Shamubeel & Stephenson, John, 2014. "Regional economies - shape, performance and drivers," NZIER Working Paper 2014/3, New Zealand Institute of Economic Research.
- Item repec:enr:rpaper:0015 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Nicolas Berman & Mathieu Couttenier & Dominic Rohner & Mathias Thoenig, 2014. "This Mine is Mine! How minerals fuel conflicts in Africa," OxCarre Working Papers 141, Oxford Centre for the Analysis of Resource Rich Economies, University of Oxford.