Report NEP-GEO-2014-07-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Drivas, Kyriakos & Economidou, Claire & Karkalakos, Sotiris & Tsionas, Efthymios G., 2014. "Mobility of Knowledge and Local Innovation Activity," MPRA Paper 57478, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:mea:meawpa:14284 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brunello, Giorgio & Langella, Monica, 2014. "Local Agglomeration, Entrepreneurship and the Great Recession: Evidence from Italian Industrial Districts," IZA Discussion Papers 8331, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "A note on quality of a firm’s exports and distance to destination countries: First evidence from Germany," Working Paper Series in Economics 302, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Tong, Patricia & Zhou, Li, 2014. "The Impact of Place-Based Employment Tax Credits on Local Labor: Evidence from Tax Data," Working Papers 2014-6, University of Alberta, Department of Economics.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro & Suganuma, Keiko, 2015. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Economic Development in Russia: An Econometric Assessment," RRC Working Paper Series 44, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Rhydian James & Molly Scott Cato, 2014. "From resilient regions to bioregions: An exploration of green post-Keynesianism," Working Papers PKWP1407, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES).
- Brophy, Tim & Daniels, Reza Che & Musundwa, Sibongile, 2014. "gpsbound: Routine for importing and verifying geographical information from a user provided shapefile," SALDRU Working Papers 132, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.