Report NEP-GEO-2014-07-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Andrew B. BERNARD & Andreas MOXNES & SAITO Yukiko, 2014. "Geography and Firm Performance in the Japanese Production Network," Discussion papers 14034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Efraim Benmelech & Nittai Bergman & Anna Milanez & Vladimir Mukharlyamov, 2014. "The Agglomeration of Bankruptcy," NBER Working Papers 20254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck, 2014. "Culture, Spatial Diffusion of Ideas and Their Long-Lasting Imprints: Evidence from Froebel's Kindergarten Movement," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 659, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Stefano Breschi & Camilla Lenzi, 2014. "The role of external linkages and gatekeepers for the renewal and expansion of U.S. cities’ knowledge base, 1990-2004," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1414, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Jun 2014.
- Davide Luca & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2014. "Electoral politics and regional development: assessing the geographical allocation of public investment in Turkey," Working Papers. Collection A: Public economics, governance and decentralization 1402, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Ciżkowicz, Piotr & Kowalczuk, Michał & Rzońca, Andrzej, 2014. "Heterogeneous determinants of local unemployment in Poland," MPRA Paper 56858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Federica Cerina & Zhen Zhu & Alessandro Chessa & Massimo Riccaboni, 2014. "World Input-Output Network," Working Papers 6/2014, IMT Institute for Advanced Studies Lucca, revised Jul 2014.
- Giorgio Fabbri, 2014. "Ecological Barriers and Convergence: A Note on Geometry in Spatial Growth Models," Documents de recherche 14-05, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Cem Ertur & Antonio Musolesi, 2014. "Dépendance individuelle forte et faible : une analyse en données de panel de la diffusion internationale de la technologie," Working Papers halshs-01015208, HAL.