Report NEP-GEO-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nomaler & Frenken & Heimeriks, 2013. "Do more distant collaborations have more citation impact?," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 13-03, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2013.
- Ramos, Arturo & Sanz-Gracia, Fernando & González-Val, Rafael, 2013. "A new framework for the US city size distribution: Empirical evidence and theory," MPRA Paper 52190, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dieter Pennerstorfer & Franz Sinabell, 2013. "Spatial Price Differentiation and Regional Market Power. The Case of Food-Retailing in Austria," WIFO Working Papers 458, WIFO.
- Álvarez, Inmaculada & Barbero, Javier, 2013. "Knowledge Spillovers in Neoclassical Growth Model: an extension with Public Sector," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2013/07, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Hoekman & Frenken, 2013. "Proximity and Stratification in European Scientific Research Collaboration Networks: A Policy Perspective," Innovation Studies Utrecht (ISU) working paper series 13-04, Utrecht University, Department of Innovation Studies, revised Nov 2013.
- Yogi Vidyattama & Robert Tanton & Nicholas Biddle, 2013. "‘Small Area Social Indicators for the Indigenous Population: Synthetic data methodology for creating small area estimates of Indigenous disadvantage’," NATSEM Working Paper Series 13/24, University of Canberra, National Centre for Social and Economic Modelling.
- Masayoshi Hayashi, 2013. "On the Decomposition of Regional Stabilization and Redistribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-910, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Osman Dogan & Suleyman Taspinar, 2013. "GMM Estimation of Spatial Autoregressive Models with Autoregressive and Heteroskedastic Disturbances," Working Papers 1, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Osman Dogan, 2013. "Heteroskedasticity of Unknown Form in Spatial Autoregressive Models with Moving Average Disturbance Term," Working Papers 2, City University of New York Graduate Center, Ph.D. Program in Economics.
- Arturas Juodis, 2013. "Cointegration Testing in Panel VAR Models Under Partial Identification and Spatial Dependence," UvA-Econometrics Working Papers 13-08, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Dept. of Econometrics.