Report NEP-GEO-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2013. "“Firm exports, innovation, … and regions”," AQR Working Papers 201305, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised May 2013.
- Pablo Martinelli, 2012. "Von Thünen South of the Alps : Access to Markets and Interwar Italian Agriculture," Working Papers in Economic History wp12-12, Universidad Carlos III, Instituto Figuerola de Historia y Ciencias Sociales.
- Wuebker, Robert & Schulze, William & Kräussl, Roman, 2012. "Is venture capital a local business? A test of the proximity and local network hypotheses," CFS Working Paper Series 2012/15, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia & Xepapadeas, Anastasios, 2013. "Spatial Policies and Land Use Patterns: Optimal and market allocations," Working Papers in Economics 566, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Carmen Camacho & Giorgio Fabbri, 2013. "Spatial dynamics and convergence: The spatial AK model," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13047, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Cappelli, Riccardo & Montobbio, Fabio, 2013. "European Integration and Knowledge Flows across European Regions," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201309, University of Turin.
- Montobbio Fabio & Sterzi Valerio, 2012. "The globalization of technology in emerging markets: a gravity model on the determinants of international patent collaborations," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201208, University of Turin.
- Marasteanu, I. Julia & Jaenicke, Edward C., 2013. "Agglomeration and Spatial Dependence in Certified Organic Operations in the United States," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149551, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Alex Fenton, 2013. "Small-area measures of income poverty," CASE Papers /173, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.