Report NEP-GEO-2012-05-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Estelle Binet & François Facchini, 2012. "Okun’S Law In The French Regions: A Cross-Regional Comparison," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 201222, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- R. Basile & S. Usai, 2012. "Analysis of regional endogenous growth," Working Paper CRENoS 201211, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Hülsbeck, Marcel & Kitzinger, Elena N., 2011. "The impact of regional industries and universities on (high) technology entrepreneurship," UO Working Papers 03-11, University of Augsburg, Chair of Management and Organization.
- Antonio Accetturo & Francesco Manaresi & Sauro Mocetti & Elisabetta Olivieri, 2012. "Don't stand so close to me: the urban impact of immigration," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 866, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Felbermayr, Gabriel & Jung, Benjamin, 2012. "The home market effect, regional inequality, and intra-industry reallocations," University of Tuebingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance 33, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences.
- Kondo, Kazumine, 2012. "Do Credit Associations Put Competitive Pressure on Regional Banks in Japanese Regional Lending Markets?," MPRA Paper 38769, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Markus Leibrecht & Aleksandra Riedl, 2012. "Modelling FDI based on a spatially augmented gravity model: Evidence for Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Paper Series in Economics 239, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Anthony Briant & Miren Lafourcade & Benoît Schmutz, 2/05. "Can Tax Breaks Beat Geography? Lessons from the French Enterprise Zone Experience," PSE Working Papers halshs-00695225, HAL.
- Carlo Castellana, 2012. "Restructuring the Italian NHS: a case study of the regional hospital network," Papers 1205.3519, arXiv.org.
- Nepelski, Daniel & De Prato, Giuditta, 2012. "A network analysis of cities hosting ICT R&D," MPRA Paper 38796, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gordon, Ian & Kaplanis, Ioannis, 2012. "Accounting for Big City Growth in Low Paid Occupations: Immigration and/or Service Class Consumption," Working Papers 2072/184038, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Lerbs, Oliver W., 2012. "House prices, housing development costs, and the supply of new single-family housing in German counties and cities," CAWM Discussion Papers 57, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM), University of Münster.
- Escobari, Diego & Lee, Sang-Yeob, 2012. "Demand shifting across flights and airports in a spatial competition model," MPRA Paper 38799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brown, W. Mark & Newbold, Bruce, 2012. "Cities and Growth: Moving to Toronto - Income Gains Associated with Large Metropolitan Labour Markets," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2012023e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.