Report NEP-GEO-2012-01-18This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franz R. Hahn, 2012. "Spatial Competition. Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Banking," WIFO Working Papers 418, WIFO.
- Cristina Martinez-Fernandez & Pawel Chorazy & Tamara Weyman & Monika Gawron, 2011. "The Territorial Dimension of the European Social Fund: A Local Approach for Local Jobs?," OECD Local Economic and Employment Development (LEED) Working Papers 2011/23, OECD Publishing.
- Roy Thurik & David Audretsch & Isabel Grilo, 2012. "Globalization, entrepreneurship and the region," Scales Research Reports H201201, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Joanna Kuczewska & Maciej Krzeminski, 2011. "Regional constructed advantages – case of Pomeranian Region in Poland," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1105, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Andrew T. Young & Matthew J. Higgins & Daniel Levy, 2011. "Heterogeneous Convergence," Emory Economics 1106, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Michael Ralph M. Abrigo & Desiree A. Desierto, 2011. "Contagious Migration : Evidence from the Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201106, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Joanna Kuczewska, 2011. "Regional Constructed Advantages - Relations between Business and Research Institutions in the Pomeranian Province," Working Papers of Economics of European Integration Division 1106, The Univeristy of Gdansk, Faculty of Economics, Economics of European Integration Division.
- Charlot, S. & Paty, S. & Visalli, M., 2011. "Assessing the impact of local taxation on property prices: a spatial matching contribution," Working Papers 201106, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Giorgio Fazio & Davide Piacentino, 2011. "Testing for convergence from the micro-level," Working Papers 2011_07, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- S. Annim & S. Mariwah & J. Sebu, 2012. "Spatial inequality and household poverty in Ghana," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 16112, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Haavio, Markus & Kauppi, Heikki, 2011. "Owner-occupied housing as an investment, regional house price cycles and residential sorting," Research Discussion Papers 24/2011, Bank of Finland.
- Chiara Criscuolo & Ralf Martin & Henry G. Overman & John Van Reenen, 2012. "The Causal Effects of an Industrial Policy," SERC Discussion Papers 0098, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/39870/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Franz R. Hahn, 2012. "Culture, Geography and Institutions. Empirical Evidence from Small-scale Banking," WIFO Working Papers 417, WIFO.
- Guido Buenstorf & Alexander Schacht, 2011. "We need to talk - or do we? Geographic distance and the commercialization of technologies from public research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-061, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.