Report NEP-GEO-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "Regional environmental efficiency and economic growth: NUTS2 evidence from Germany, France and the UK," MPRA Paper 33698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Behrens, Kristian & Mion, Giordano & Murata, Yasusada & Südekum, Jens, 2011. "Spatial frictions," CEPR Discussion Papers 8572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2011. "Cities in Transition," Discussion Papers 42, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Vassilis Tselios & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Andy Pike & John Tomaney & Gianpiero Torrisi, 2011. "Income inequality, decentralisation and regional development in Western Europe," Working Papers 2011-16, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- William J. Collins & Katharine L. Shester, 2011. "Slum Clearance and Urban Renewal in the United States," NBER Working Papers 17458, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martinho, Vítor João Pereira Domingues, 2011. "A non linear model of the new economic geography for Portugal. Another perspective," MPRA Paper 33511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kristian Behrens & Alain Pholo Bala, 2011. "Do rent-seeking and interregional transfers contribute to urban primacy in sub-Saharan Africa?," Working Papers 237, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Olaf Merk & César Ducruet & Patrick Dubarle & Elvira Haezendonck & Michael Dooms, 2011. "The Competitiveness of Global Port-Cities: The Case of the Seine Axis (Le Havre, Rouen, Paris, Caen), France," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2011/7, OECD Publishing.
- Qinghua Zhang & Heng-fu Zou, 2011. "Regional Inequality in Contemporary China," CEMA Working Papers 518, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Alexiadis, Stilianos & Eleftheriou, Konstantinos, 2011. "Health is wealth: an empirical note across the US states," MPRA Paper 33517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nakajima, Kentaro & Saito, Yukiko Umeno & Uesugi, Iichiro, 2011. "Measuring Economic Localization: Evidence from Japanese Firm-level Data," Working Paper Series 10, Center for Interfirm Network, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Alison Stegman, 2011. "Sectoral Productivity, Structural Change and Convergence," CAMA Working Papers 2011-32, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.