Report NEP-GEO-2011-08-09This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bay:rdwiwi:21422 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keiya Eto, 2011. "Impact of Economic Development on Provincial Relative Price of Agricultural Product to Industrial Product in China: A Note for the Analysis of Regional Income Differences by Provincial Economic Charac," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd11-198, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bönke, Timm & Jochimsen, Beate & Schröder, Carsten, 2011. "Fiscal equalization and regions' (un)willingness-to-tax: Evidence from Germany," Economics Working Papers 2011-06, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Edda Claus & Chew Lian Chua & G. C. Lim, 2011. "Regional Indexes of Activity: Combining the Old with the New," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2011n15, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Zhang, Rui & Sun, Kai & Delgado, Michael & Kumbhakar, Subal, 2011. "Productivity in China's high technology industry: Regional heterogeneity and R&D," MPRA Paper 32507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20110106 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alicia Rambaldi & Prasada Rao, 2011. "Hedonic Predicted House Price Indices Using Time-Varying Hedonic Models with Spatial Autocorrelation," Discussion Papers Series 432, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis N. Epple & Richard Romano, 2011. "Inefficiencies from Metropolitan Political and Fiscal Decentralization: Failures of Tiebout Competition," NBER Working Papers 17251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.