Report NEP-GEO-2010-12-23This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cat:dt2010:dt07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ángel Alañón Pardo & Miguel Gómez de Antonio, 2010. "A regional growth model with external effects among spanish provinces. Un modelo de crecimiento con efectos externos entre las provincias españolas," Documentos de trabajo de la Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales 10-01, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales.
- Albrecht Kauffmann, 2010. "Transport Costs and the Size Distribution of a Linearly Arranged System of Cities," IWH Discussion Papers 26, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- DECOVILLE Antoine & DURAND Frédéric & SOHN Christophe & WALTHER Olivier, 2010. "Spatial integration in European cross-border metropolitan regions: A comparative approach," LISER Working Paper Series 2010-40, LISER.
- William R. Kerr & Scott Duke Kominers, 2010. "Agglomerative Forces and Cluster Shapes," Harvard Business School Working Papers 11-061, Harvard Business School, revised Nov 2012.
- Item repec:cat:dt2010:dt05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hans DEWACHTER & Romain HOUSSA & Priscilla TOFFANO, 2010. "Spatial propagation of macroeconomic shocks in Europe," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.12, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- H. Wolf & Claus Michelsen & Michael Schwartz, 2010. "Regional Entrepreneurial Opportunities in the Biotech Industry: Exploring the Transition from Award-winning Nascent Entrepreneurs to Real Start-ups," IWH Discussion Papers 25, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:cat:dt2010:dt06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stef PROOST & Vera ZAPOROZHETS, 2010. "The political economy of fixed regional investment shares with an illustration for Belgian Railway investments," Working Papers Department of Economics ces10.05, KU Leuven, Faculty of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:cat:dt2010:dt08 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Coenen, Lars & Benneworth, Paul & Truffer, Bernhard, 2010. "Towards a spatial perspective on sustainability transitions," Papers in Innovation Studies 2010/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Rajagopal, 2010. "Coexistence and Conflicts between Shopping Malls and Street Markets in Growing Cities: Analysis of Shoppers’ Behavior," Marketing Working Papers 2010-03-MKT, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.
- Paulo Júlio & Susana Peralta, 2010. "Building Bridges: Heterogeneous Jurisdictions, Endogenous Spillovers, and the Benefits of Decentralization," GEE Papers 0027, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2010.
- Elsa Morais Sarmento & Alcina Nunes, 2010. "Análise comparativa de sobrevivência empresarial: o caso da região Norte de Portugal," GEE Papers 0028, Gabinete de Estratégia e Estudos, Ministério da Economia, revised Dec 2010.
- Urzúa, Carlos M., 2010. "Testing for Zipf’s Law: A Common Pitfall," EGAP Working Papers 2010-04, Tecnológico de Monterrey, Campus Ciudad de México.