Report NEP-GEO-2010-07-17This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ehrlich-Treuenstätt, Maximilian von, 2010. "Agglomeration and the Effects of Regional Transfer Schemes," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11163, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Shanjiang Zhu & David Levinson, 2011. "The Hierarchy of Roads, the Locality of Traffic, and Governance," Working Papers 000097, University of Minnesota: Nexus Research Group.
- Angel De la Fuente, 2010. "EU Cohesion Aid to Spain: a data set Part I: 2000-06 Planning Period," Working Papers 1017, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Carl Gaigné & Stéphane Riou & François Thisse, 2010. "Are compact cities environmentally friendly?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-05, INRA UMR SMART.
- Koh, Hyun-Ju, 2010. "Essays on Agglomeration and Inter-Jurisdictional Competition," Munich Dissertations in Economics 11142, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Germán Coloma, 2010. "Importancia económica de las características fonéticas del idioma español y sus variedades regionales," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 425, Universidad del CEMA.
- Oleksandr Shepotylo, 2010. "Spatial complementarity of FDI: example of transition countries," Discussion Papers 29, Kyiv School of Economics.
- Emanuele Felice, 2010. "Regional inequalities in Italy in the long run (1891-2001): the pattern and some ideas to explain it," Department of Economics University of Siena 597, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ayele, Gezahegn & Moorman, Lisa & Wamisho, Kassu & Zhang, Xiaobo, 2010. "Infrastructure and cluster development," IFPRI discussion papers 980, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Huang, Haifang & Tang, Yao, 2010. "Residential Land Use Regulation and the US Housing Price Cycle Between 2000 and 2009," Working Papers 2010-11, University of Alberta, Department of Economics, revised 01 Nov 2010.