Report NEP-GEO-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klarl, Torben, 2010. "Spatial model selection and spatial knowledge spillovers: a regional view of Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-005, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Thomas Barrios & Rebecca Diamond & Guido W. Imbens & Michal Kolesar, 2010. "Clustering, Spatial Correlations and Randomization Inference," NBER Working Papers 15760, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pavlyuk, Dmitry, 2009. "Statistical Analysis of the Relationship between Public Transport Accessibility and Flat Prices in Riga," MPRA Paper 20921, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Damien Vaquier, 2010. "The Impact of Slum Resettlement on Urban Integration in Mumbai: The Case of the Chandivali Project," Working Papers id:2428, eSocialSciences.
- Túlio A. Cravo & Adrian Gourlay & Bettina Becker, 2010. "SMEs and Regional Economic Growth in Brazil," Discussion Paper Series 2010_01, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised Jan 2010.
- Maria De Paola & Vincenzo Scoppa, 2010. "Political Competition And Politician Quality: Evidence From Italian Municipalities," Working Papers 201005, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Marie Daumal, 2010. "The impact of trade openness on regional inequality : the cases of India and Brazil," Working Papers DT/2010/04, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).