Report NEP-GEO-2009-04-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Daniel Albalate & Germà Bel, 2009. "Factors explaining urban transport systems in large European cities: A cross-sectional approach," IREA Working Papers 200905, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2009.
- Todd H. Kuethe & Valerien Pede, 2009. "Regional Housing Price Cycles: A Spatio-Temporal Analysis Using Us State Level," Working Papers 09-04, Purdue University, College of Agriculture, Department of Agricultural Economics.
- Raul Ramos & Jordi Suriñach & Manuel Artís, 2009. "Regional Economic Growth And Human Capital: The Role Of Overeducation," IREA Working Papers 200904, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Mar 2009.
- Vincenzo Scoppa, 2009. "Technological Catch-Up Or Neoclassical Convergence? Identifying The Channels Of Convergence For Italian Regions," Working Papers 200904, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Croce, Giuseppe & Ghignoni, Emanuela, 2009. "Employer-provided training and knowledge spillovers: evidence from Italian local labour markets," MPRA Paper 14475, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Möller, Joachim & Tubadji, Annie, 2009. "The Creative Class, Bohemians and Local Labor Market Performance: A Micro-data Panel Study for Germany 1975-2004," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-135, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.