Report NEP-GEO-2008-10-28This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Committee, Nobel Prize, 2008. "Paul Krugman: Trade and Geography - Economies of Scale, Differentiated Products and Transport Costs," Nobel Prize in Economics documents 2008-2, Nobel Prize Committee.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:32_2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Martin F. Quaas & Sjak Smulders, 2008. "Pollution and the Efficiency of Urban Growth," Working Papers 2008.75, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Roger Madrigal & Juan Robalino & Luis J. Hall, 2008. "Quality of Life in Urban Neighborhoods in Costa Rica," Research Department Publications 3263, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Baddeley, M. & Fingleton, B., 2008. "Globalisation and Wage Differentials: A Spatial Analysis," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0845, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew G. Resseger & Kristina Tobio, 2008. "Urban Inequality," NBER Working Papers 14419, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishra, Tapas & Jumah, Adusei & Parhi, Mamata, 2008. "Age-structured Human Capital and Spatial Total Factor Productivity Dynamics," Economics Series 226, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Tony Flegg & Paul White, 2008. "Regional Input Output Models and the FLQ Formula: A Case Study of Finland," Working Papers 0808, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Jason Barr & Troy Tassier, 2008. "Endogenous Neighborhood Selection and the Attainment of Cooperation in a Spatial Prisoner's Dilemma Game," Fordham Economics Discussion Paper Series dp2008-21, Fordham University, Department of Economics.
- Andrés Rodríguez-Pose & Riccardo Crescenzi, 2008. "Mountains in a flat world: Why proximity still matters for the location of economic activity," Working Papers 2008-09, Instituto Madrileño de Estudios Avanzados (IMDEA) Ciencias Sociales.
- Stefan Bauernschuster & Oliver Falck & Stephan Heblich, 2008. "Occupational Choice and Social Contacts Across Regions," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-079, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- James E. Anderson & Yoto V. Yotov, 2008. "The Changing Incidence of Geography," NBER Working Papers 14423, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.