Report NEP-GEO-2008-08-06This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gong, Cathy Honge & Meng, Xin, 2008. "Regional Price Differences in Urban China 1986-2001: Estimation and Implication," IZA Discussion Papers 3621, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Teodora Erika Uberti & Maria Francesca Cracolici, 2008. "Geographical Distribution of Crime in Italian Provinces: A Spatial Econometric Analysis," Working Papers 2008.11, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kumagai, Satoru & Gokan, Toshitaka & Isono, Ikumo & Keola, Souknilanh, 2008. "The IDE geographical simulation model : predicting long-term effects of infrastructure development projects," IDE Discussion Papers 159, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Elena Bellini & Barbara Del Corpo & Ugo Gasparino & William Malizia, 2008. "Effects of Tourism Upon the Economy of Small and Medium-Sized European Cities. Cultural Tourists and “The Others”," Working Papers 2008.44, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Alberto Majocchi & Andrea Zatti, 2008. "Land use, congestion and urban management," ISAE Working Papers 99, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).
- Pietro Caratti & Ludovico Ferraguto, 2008. "Analysing Regional Sustainability Through a Systemic Approach: The Lombardy Case Study," Working Papers 2008.43, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Paolo Rosato & Anna Alberini & Valentina Zanatta & Margaretha Breil, 2008. "Redeveloping Derelict and Underused Historic City Areas: Evidence from a Survey of Real Estate Developers," Working Papers 2008.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Clemente, Jesús & González-Val, Rafael & Olloqui, Irene, 2008. "Zipf’s and Gibrat’s laws for migrations," MPRA Paper 9731, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moritz, Michael, 2008. "Spatial effects of open borders on the Czech labour market," IAB Discussion Paper 200830, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].