Report NEP-GEO-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ege:wpaper:0710 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Overman, Henry G & Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J, 2008. "Economic Linkages Across Space," CEPR Discussion Papers 6786, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chisato Asahi & Satoshi Hikino & Yoshitsugu Kanemoto, 2008. "Consumption Side Agglomeration Economies in Japanese Cities," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-561, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Nobuo Kobayashi, 2008. "An Empirical Study about the Impact of Knowledge Accumulation on the Development of Regional Industry," Discussion Paper Series 39, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised May 2008.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2008. "Can information asymmetry cause agglomeration?," MPRA Paper 8388, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cuberes, David, 2008. "A Model of Sequential City Growth," MPRA Paper 8431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wouter Vermeulen & Jan Rouwendal, 2008. "Urban Expansion or Clustered Deconcentration?," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-043/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Colin Vance & Rich Iovanna, 2008. "Cities and Satellites: Spatial Effects and Unobserved Heterogeneity in the Modeling of Urban Growth," Ruhr Economic Papers 0043, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Geerte Cotteleer & Tracy Stobbe & G. Cornelis van Kooten, 2008. "Expert Opinion versus Transaction Evidence: Using the Reilly Index to Measure Open Space premiums in the Urban-Rural Fringe," Working Papers 2008-06, University of Victoria, Department of Economics, Resource Economics and Policy Analysis Research Group.
- Berliant, Marcus & Watanabe, Hiroki, 2008. "Explaining the size distribution of cities: x-treme economies," MPRA Paper 8410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberto ESPOSTI, 2008. "Why Should Regional Agricultural Productivity Growth Converge? Evidence from Italian Regions," Working Papers 319, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Yang, Ling & Lahr, Michael/L, 2008. "Interregiona;Decomposition of labor productivity differences in China, 1987-1997," MPRA Paper 8313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamata Parhi & Tapas Mishra, 2008. "Spatial Growth Volatility and Age-structured Human Capital Dynamics in Europe," Working Papers of BETA 2008-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:gii:giihei:heiwp04-2008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jan Kranich, 2008. "R&D and the agglomeration of industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 83, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Hervé Boulhol & Alain de Serres & Margit Molnar, 2008. "The Contribution of Economic Geography to GDP Per Capita," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 602, OECD Publishing.