Report NEP-GEO-2008-02-02This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2007-15 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrei, Tudorel & Iacob, Andreea Iluzia & Vlad, Liviu Bogdan, 2007. "Tendencies in the Romania's Regional Economic Development during the Period 1991-2004," MPRA Paper 6886, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- S. Lodde, 2007. "Specialization and Concentration of the Manufacturing Industry in the Italian Local Labor Systems," Working Paper CRENoS 200716, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Anna Spadavecchia, 2007. "Regional and National Industrial Policies in Italy, 1950s-1993. Where Did the Subsidies Flow?"," Economics & Management Discussion Papers em-dp2007-48, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Peter Byrne & Stephen Lee, 2007. "Spatial Concentration in Institutional Investment in the UK: Some comparisons between the Retail and Office Sectors," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2007-01, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Pietro ALESSANDRINI & Andrea PRESBITERO & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2008. "Banche e Imprese nei Distretti Industriali," Working Papers 309, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.
- Kyoji Fukao & Yuhong Wei, 2008. "How do the Location Determinants of Vertical FDI and Horizontal FDI Differ?," Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series d07-233, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Zenou, Yves, 2008. "Social Interactions and Labor Market Outcomes in Cities," IZA Discussion Papers 3283, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lucia Cusmano & Maria Luisa Mancusi & Andrea Morrison, 2007. "Innovation and the geographical and functional dimensions of outsourcing: An empirical investigation based on Italian firm level data," KITeS Working Papers 210, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Dec 2007.
- Robert J. Hill & Daniel Melser, 2007. "Comparing House Prices Across Regions and Time: An Hedonic Approach," Discussion Papers 2007-33, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.