Report NEP-GEO-2007-02-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mion, Giordano & Naticchioni, Paolo, 2007. "The spatial sorting and matching of skills and firms," MPRA Paper 1721, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Calin Arcalean & Gerhard Glomm & Ioana Schiopu, 2007. "Growth Effects of Spatial Redistribution Policies," Caepr Working Papers 2007-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120375_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zoltan J. Acs & Catherine Armington & Ting Zhang, 2006. "The Determinants of New-firm Survival across Regional Economies," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2007-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Gundi Knies & C. Katharina Spieß, 2007. "Regional Data in the German Socio-Economic Panel Study (SOEP)," Data Documentation 17, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Naticchioni, Paolo & Rustichelli, Emiliano & Scialà, Antonio, 2006. "Employment protection and regional worker flows in Italy," MPRA Paper 1690, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hjalmarsson, Erik & Hjalmarsson, Randi, 2006. "Efficiency in Housing Markets: Do Home Buyers Know how to Discount?," International Finance Discussion Papers 879, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised Oct 2008.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1697 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:1695 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Parent & James P. Lesage, 2007. "Bayesian Model Averaging for Spatial Econometric Models ," University of Cincinnati, Economics Working Papers Series 2007-02, University of Cincinnati, Department of Economics.
- Young, Andrew & Higgins, Matthew & Levy, Daniel, 2007. "Black Populations and Economic Growth: An Extreme Bounds Analysis of Mississippi County-Level Data," MPRA Paper 1646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adrian Smith, 2007. "Multi-Level governance: Towards an analysis of renewable energy governance in the English regions," SPRU Working Paper Series 153, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Carlo Devillanova & Michele Di Maio & Pietro Vertova, 2006. "Labour Mobility, Capital-Skill Complementarity and the Redistributive Effects of Trade Integration," KITeS Working Papers 188, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Nov 2006.