Report NEP-GEO-2006-12-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles Duranton & Henry Overman, 2006. "Exploring the Detailed Location Patterns of UK Manufacturing Industries Using Microgeographic Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp0756, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gilles Duranton & Laurent Gobillon & Henry Overman, 2006. "Assessing the Effects of Local Taxation Using Microgeographic Data," CEP Discussion Papers dp0748, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Teresa Casey & Christian Dustmann, 2005. "Intergenerational transmission of language capital and economic outcomes," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0506, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Jean Eid & Henry Overman & Diego Puga & Matthew Turner, 2006. "Fat City: The Relationship Between Urban Sprawl and Obesity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0758, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- E. Marrocu & R. Paci, 2006. "The effects of public capital on the productivity of the Italian regions," Working Paper CRENoS 200613, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Christian Hilber & Frédéric Robert-Nicoud, 2006. "Owners of Developed Land versus Owners of Undeveloped Land: Why Land Use is More Constrained in the Bay Area than in Pittsburgh," CEP Discussion Papers dp0760, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.