Report NEP-GEO-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Charles Himmelberg & Christopher Mayer & Todd Sinai, 2005. "Assessing high house prices: bubbles, fundamentals, and misperceptions," Staff Reports 218, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Item repec:yca:wpaper:2005_03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dell'Aringa, Carlo & Lucifora, Claudio & Origo, Federica, 2005. "Public Sector Pay and Regional Competitiveness: A First Look at Regional Public-Private Wage Differentials in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 1828, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Christopher H. Wheeler, 2005. "Human capital growth in a cross section of U.S. metropolitan areas," Working Papers 2005-065, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Patrick Bayer & Robert McMillan & Kim Rueben, 2004. "Residential Segregation in General Equilibrium," Working Papers 885, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Item repec:lnd:wpaper:200509 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edgardo Sica, 2005. "Climatic differences and Economic Growth across Italian Provinces: First Empirical Evidence," Quaderni DSEMS 20-2005, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Stephen Calabrese & Dennis Epple & Thomas Romer & Holger Sieg, 2005. "Local Public Good Provision: Voting, Peer Effects, and Mobility," NBER Working Papers 11720, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cuauhtemoc CALDERON VILLARREAL & Eduardo Mendoza, 2005. "Determinantes Regionales De La Maquila De Exportacion En La Frontera Norte," Urban/Regional 0511001, EconWPA.
- Cuauhtemoc CALDERON VILLARREAL & R. Ponce, 2005. "Demanda De Trabajo De La Industria Maquiladora De Ciudad Juarez," Urban/Regional 0511002, EconWPA.