Report NEP-GEO-2005-04-03This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nahum, Ruth-Aïda, 2005. "Income Inequality and Growth: a Panel Study of Swedish Counties 1960-2000," Arbetsrapport 2005:3, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Andersson, Roland & John M. Quigley, John M. & Wilhelmsson, Mats, 2005. "Higher Education, Localization and Innovation: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 26, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-03-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laurent Gobillon & Harris Selod, 2005. "Accès à l'emploi, ségrégation résidentielle et chômage : le cas de l'Ile-de-France," Research Unit Working Papers 0502, Laboratoire d'Economie Appliquee, INRA.
- Robert Inman, 2005. "Financing Cities," NBER Working Papers 11203, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sukkoo Kim, 2005. "Industrialization and Urbanization: Did the Steam Engine Contribute to the Growth of Cities in the United States?," NBER Working Papers 11206, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jesse Rothstein, 2005. "Does Competition Among Public Schools Benefit Students and Taxpayers? A Comment on Hoxby (2000)," NBER Working Papers 11215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline M. Hoxby, 2005. "Competition Among Public Schools: A Reply to Rothstein (2004)," NBER Working Papers 11216, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael Rüscher, 2005. "Business Improvement Districts - An Approach for Retail-Area Revitalization in American Downtowns," NEURUS papers neurusp35, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:0505 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Don J Webber & Paul White & Asier Minondo & David O Allen, 2004. "Convergence across Spanish Provinces:Cross-section and Pairwise Evidence," Working Papers 0404, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Don J Webber & Paul White, 2005. "Convergence towards a Steady State Distribution," Working Papers 0502, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.