Report NEP-GEO-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- José Pedro Pontes, 2003. "Location of multinational firms in asymmetric countries," Working Papers Department of Economics 2003/10, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Recent Trends in Border Economics," Urban/Regional 0405005, EconWPA.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20040054 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Voxi Heinrich S Amavilah, 2004. "Human Capital: Infrastructural and Superstructural Constraints to Economic Performance across U.S. Native American Reservations and Trust Lands," GE, Growth, Math methods 0405001, EconWPA.
- Thomas M Fullerton Jr, 2004. "Specification of a Borderplex Econometric Forecasting Model," Urban/Regional 0405006, EconWPA.
- Voxi Heinrich S Amavilah, 2004. "Economic Performance in a Cross-Section of U.S. Native American Economies," GE, Growth, Math methods 0405003, EconWPA.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Frannie Leautier & Massimo Mastruzzi, 2004. "Governance and the City: An Empirical Exploration into Global Determinants of Urban Performance," Urban/Regional 0405004, EconWPA.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2004. "Making Regional Competence Blocs Attractive - On the Critical Role of Entrepreneurship and Firm Turnover in Regional Economic Growth," Ratio Working Papers 45, The Ratio Institute.
- Julie Le Gallo & Sandy Dall'erba, 2004. "Evaluating the temporal and the spatial heterogeneity of the European convergence process, 1980-1999," Urban/Regional 0401003, EconWPA.
- Mogens Fosgerau & Thomas Bue Bjørner, 2004. "Joint models for noise annoyance and WTP for road noise reduction," Others 0405001, EconWPA.
- G. Buenstorf & S. Klepper, 2004. "The Origin and Location of Entrants in the Evolution of the U.S. Tire Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2004-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.