Report NEP-GEO-2004-03-22This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:esi:egpdis:fritsch_mueller- is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- van Ham, Maarten & Büchel, Felix, 2004. "Unwilling or Unable? Spatial, Institutional and Socio-Economic Restrictions on Females' Labor Market Access," IZA Discussion Papers 1034, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Petra Pongracz, 2004. "Attracting Supermarkets to Underserved, Urban Markets - A Case Study in a Low-Income Neighborhood of Durham, North Carolina," NEURUS papers neurusp47, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Eric Neumayer & Richard Perkins, 2004. "Uneven geographies of organizational practice: explaining the cross-national transfer and adoption of ISO 9000," Industrial Organization 0403006, EconWPA.
- Currie, Janet & Neidell, Matthew, 2004. "Air Pollution and Infant Health: What Can We Learn From California's Recent Experience?," IZA Discussion Papers 1056, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Rashid, Saman, 2004. "Immigrants' Income and Family Migration," Umeå Economic Studies 625, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Borck, Rainald & Pflüger, Michael P., 2004. "Agglomeration and Tax Competition," IZA Discussion Papers 1033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:esi:egpdis:fritsch_mueller is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Magnac, Thierry & Robin, Jean-Marc, 2004. "The Dynamics of Local Employment in France," IZA Discussion Papers 1061, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ashenfelter, Orley & Greenstone, Michael, 2004. "Estimating the Value of a Statistical Life: The Importance of Omitted Variables and Publication Bias," IZA Discussion Papers 1037, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bradford Case & William Goetzmann & K. Rouwenhorst, 1999. "Global Real Estate Markets: Cycles And Fundamentals," Yale School of Management Working Papers ysm20, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Jan 2001.
- Bellemare, Charles, 2004. "Identification and Estimation of Economic Models of Outmigration Using Panel Attrition," IZA Discussion Papers 1065, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).