Report NEP-GEO-2003-09-14This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Dave Maré & Jason Timmins, 2003. "Moving to Jobs?," Labor and Demography 0309003, EconWPA.
- Hill, Robert J., 2003. "Constructing price indexes across space and time: the case of the European Union," Research Report 03C20, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Item repec:ore:uoecwp:2003-18 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2003. "Novelty Effects of New Facilities on Attendance at Professional Sporting Events," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-101, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Van Kolpin, 2003. "Technology, Agglomeration, and Regional Competition for Investment," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2003-21, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 01 Sep 2003.
- Stage, Jesper, 2003. "Mixing Oil and Water. Studies of the Namibian Economy," Umeå Economic Studies 611, Umeå University, Department of Economics, revised 19 Nov 2004.
- Item repec:dgr:rugsom:03a27 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2003. "The Effect of Professional Sports on the Earnings of Individuals: Evidence from Microeconomic Data," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-104, UMBC Department of Economics.
- Dennis Coates & Brad R. Humphreys, 2003. "Professional Sports Facilities, Franchises and Urban Economic Development," UMBC Economics Department Working Papers 03-103, UMBC Department of Economics.