Report NEP-GEO-2003-05-15This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:vuarem:2002-32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:lat:lateco:2003-07 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marvin Kraus, 2003. "Monocentric Cities," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 559, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Esther Velázquez Alonso, 2003. "La Teoría de Grafos aplicada al estudio del consumo sectorial de agua en Andalucía," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2003/15, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Item repec:lat:lateco:2003-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Scott Weisbenner & Zoran Ivkovich, 2003. "Local Does as Local Is: Information Content of the Geography of Individual Investors' Common Stock Investments," NBER Working Papers 9685, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosés, Joan R. & Sánchez-Alonso, Blanca, 2002. "Regional wage convergence in Spain : 1850-1930," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wh025301, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Steven Berry & Joel Waldfogel, 2003. "Product Quality and Market Size," NBER Working Papers 9675, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:isu:genres:10359 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:10364 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andrew F. Haughwout & Robert P. Inman & Steven Craig & Thomas Luce, 2003. "Local Revenue Hills: Evidence from Four U.S. Cities," NBER Working Papers 9686, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.