Report NEP-GEO-2003-04-13This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Andreas Koch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tanguay, Georges & Hunt, Gary & Marceau, Nicolas, 2002. "Using a Canadian-American Natural Experiment to Study Relative Efficiencies of Social Welfare Payment Systems," Cahiers de recherche 0205, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:nei:wpsnir:75 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tetsushi Sonobe & Keijiro Otsuka, 2003. "Productivity Effects of TVE Privatization: The Case Study of Garment and Metal Casting Enterprises in the Greater Yangtze River Region," NBER Working Papers 9621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:nei:wpsnir:73 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200327 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:wop:kieliw:1149 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marius BRÜLHART & Rolf TRAEGER, 2003. "An Account of Geographic Concentration Patterns in Europe," Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP) 03.06, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Geenhuizen, Marina van & Nijkamp, Peter, 2002. "Lessons from learning regions: policymaking in an evolutionary context," Serie Research Memoranda 0034, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:nei:wpsnir:76 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nei:wpsnir:71 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:nei:wpsnir:72 is not listed on IDEAS anymore