Report NEP-GEN-2020-02-10This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Elena Filippin, 2019. "Gender pay gap: a route from the North to the South of Italy," DEM Working Papers Series 176, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- René Böheim & Mario Lackner & Wilhelm Wagner, 2020. "Raising the Bar: Causal evidence on gender differences in risk-taking from a natural experiment," Economics working papers 2020-01, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Juliane Hennecke, 2020. "Locus of Control and Female Labor Force Participation," Working Papers 2020-03, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
- Manthos D. Delis & Iftekhar Hasan & Maria Iosifidi & Steven Ongena, 2019. "Gender, Credit, and Firm Outcomes," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 19-70, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Ghazala Azmat & Vicente Cunãt & Emeric Henry, 2020. "Gender Promotion Gaps: Career Aspirations and Workplace Discrimination," Sciences Po publications 2019-17, Sciences Po.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes & Emeric Henry & Thierry Mayer, 2019. "Peer Effects in Academic Research: Senders and Receivers," Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers 2019-16, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- van der Windt, Peter Cornelis & Humphreys, Macartan & de la Sierra, Raul Sanchez, 2020. "Gender Quotas in Development Programming: Null Results from a Field Experiment in Congo," SocArXiv gtns5, Center for Open Science.