Report NEP-GEN-2018-01-15This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hengel, E., 2017. "Publishing while Female. Are women held to higher standards? Evidence from peer review," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1753, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- V. Joseph Hotz & Per Johansson & Arizo Karimi, 2017. "Parenthood, Family Friendly Workplaces, and the Gender Gaps in Early Work Careers," NBER Working Papers 24173, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Audi, Marc & Ali, Amjad, 2017. "Gender Gap and Trade Liberalization: An Analysis of some selected SAARC countries," MPRA Paper 83485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Katarzyna Bech & Joanna Tyrowicz, 2017. "Estimating gender wage gap in the presence of efficiency wages -- evidence from European data," GRAPE Working Papers 20, GRAPE Group for Research in Applied Economics.
- Priit Vahter & Jaan Masso, 2018. "The Contribution Of Multinationals To Wage Inequality: Foreign Ownership And The Gender Pay Gap," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 106, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).