Report NEP-GEN-2017-04-30This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- NAGORE GARCIA Amparo, 2017. "Gender Differences in Unemployment Dynamics and Initial Wages over the Business Cycle," LISER Working Paper Series 2017-06, LISER.
- SATO Kaori & HASHIMOTO Yuki & OWAN Hideo, 2017. "Gender Differences in Careers," Discussion papers 17051, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- van Veldhuizen, Roel, 2017. "Gender Differences in Tournament Choices: Risk Preferences, Overconfidence or Competitiveness?," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 14, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Bulent Anil & Duygu Guner & Tuba Toru Delibasi & Gokce Uysal, 2017. "Does Classroom Gender Composition Affect School Dropout?," Working Papers 1084, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 2017.
- Norma Burow & Miriam Beblo & Denis Beninger & Melanie Schröder, 2017. "Why Do Women Favor Same-Gender Competition? Evidence from a Choice Experiment," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1662, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Utteeyo Dasgupta & Subha Mani & Smriti Sharma & Saurabh Singhal, 2017. "Can gender differences in distributional preferences explain gender gaps in competition?," WIDER Working Paper Series 090, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Ulrike Unterhofer & Katharina Wrohlich, 2017. "Fathers, Parental Leave and Gender Norms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1657, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Weizsäcker, Georg & Zankiewicz, Christian, 2017. "Measuring Applicant Quality to Detect Discrimination In Peer-to-Peer Lending," Rationality and Competition Discussion Paper Series 13, CRC TRR 190 Rationality and Competition.
- Valeria Maggian & Natalia Montinari, 2017. "The spillover effects of gender quotas on dishonesty," Working Papers 1715, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Anne Busch-Heizmann & Elke Holst, 2017. "Do Women in Highly Qualified Positions Face Higher Work-To-Family Conflicts in Germany than Men?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1658, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Mine Kühn & Christian Dudel & Tobias C. Vogt & Anna Oksuzyan, 2017. "Trends in gender differences in health and mortality at working ages among West and East Germans," MPIDR Working Papers WP-2017-009, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.