Report NEP-FOR-2021-05-03This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-FOR
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pincheira, Pablo & Hardy, Nicolas, 2021. "The Mean Squared Prediction Error Paradox," MPRA Paper 107403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Darren Shannon & Grigorios Fountas, 2021. "Extending the Heston Model to Forecast Motor Vehicle Collision Rates," Papers 2104.11461, arXiv.org, revised May 2021.
- Davide Ferrari & Francesco Ravazzolo & Joaquin Vespignani, 2021. "Forecasting Energy Commodity Prices: A Large Global Dataset Sparse Approach," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS83, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Granziera, Eleonora & Jalasjoki, Pirkka & Paloviita, Maritta, 2021. "The bias and efficiency of the ECB inflation projections: a State dependent analysis," Research Discussion Papers 7/2021, Bank of Finland.
- Miranda-Agrippino, Silvia & Ricco, Giovanni, 2021. "Bayesian Local Projections," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1348, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.