Report NEP-FOR-2020-01-20This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mahsa Ashouri & Rob J Hyndman & Galit Shmueli, 2019. "Fast Forecast Reconciliation Using Linear Models," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 29/19, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Nicolas Woloszko, 2020. "Adaptive Trees: a new approach to economic forecasting," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1593, OECD Publishing.
- Döhrn, Roland, 2019. "Comparing forecast accuracy in small samples," Ruhr Economic Papers 833, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Ferrari, Davide & Ravazzolo, Francesco & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2019. "Forecasting energy commodity prices: a large global dataset sparse approach," Working Papers 2019-09, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Ruben Loaiza-Maya & Gael M Martin & David T. Frazier, 2020. "Focused Bayesian Prediction," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 1/20, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Pincheira, Pablo & Hernández, Ana María, 2019. "Forecasting Unemployment Rates with International Factors," MPRA Paper 97855, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Badi Baltagi & Long Liu, 2020. "Forecasting with Unbalanced Panel Data," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 221, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Romain M Veyrune & Shaoyu Guo, 2019. "Autonomous Factor Forecast Quality: The Case of the Eurosystem," IMF Working Papers 19/296, International Monetary Fund.
- Jackson, Emerson Abraham, 2020. "Understanding SLL / US$ exchange rate dynamics in Sierra Leone using Box-Jenkins ARIMA approach," MPRA Paper 97965, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Jan 2020.