Report NEP-FOR-2019-12-16This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Weronika Nitka & Tomasz Weron, 2019. "Enhancing load, wind and solar generation forecasts in day-ahead forecasting of spot and intraday electricity prices," HSC Research Reports HSC/19/08, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Bett, Philip E & Thornton, Hazel E. & Troccoli, Alberto & De Felice, Matteo & Suckling, Emma & Dubus, Laurent & Saint-Drenan, Yves-Marie & Brayshaw, David J., 2019. "A simplified seasonal forecasting strategy, applied to wind and solar power in Europe," EarthArXiv kzwqx, Center for Open Science.
- Dimos Kambouroudis & David McMillan & Katerina Tsakou, 2019. "Forecasting Realized Volatility: The role of implied volatility, leverage effect, overnight returns and volatility of realized volatility," Working Papers 2019-03, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Nyoni, Thabani, 2019. ""Incredible India"-an empirical confrimation from the Box-Jenkins ARIMA technique," MPRA Paper 96909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shaogao Lv & Yongchao Hou & Hongwei Zhou, 2019. "Financial Market Directional Forecasting With Stacked Denoising Autoencoder," Papers 1912.00712, arXiv.org.
- Christophe Hurlin & Christophe Pérignon, 2019. "Machine Learning et nouvelles sources de données pour le scoring de crédit," Working Papers halshs-02377886, HAL.
- Martínez-Martin, Jaime & Morris, Richard & Onorante, Luca & Piersanti, Fabio M., 2019. "Merging structural and reduced-form models for forecasting: opening the DSGE-VAR box," Working Paper Series 2335, European Central Bank.
- Omer Berat Sezer & Mehmet Ugur Gudelek & Ahmet Murat Ozbayoglu, 2019. "Financial Time Series Forecasting with Deep Learning : A Systematic Literature Review: 2005-2019," Papers 1911.13288, arXiv.org.
- Stephan Smeekes & Etienne Wijler, 2019. "High-Dimensional Forecasting in the Presence of Unit Roots and Cointegration," Papers 1911.10552, arXiv.org.
- Alain Hecq & Elisa Voisin, 2019. "Predicting bubble bursts in oil prices using mixed causal-noncausal models," Papers 1911.10916, arXiv.org.