Report NEP-FOR-2019-06-10This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco Lasso-Valderrama & Héctor M. Zárate-Solano, 2019. "Forecasting the Colombian Unemployment Rate Using Labour Force Flows," Borradores de Economia 1073, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Soroosh Soofi-Siavash & Kristina Barauskaite, 2019. "Sectoral Production and Diffusion Index Forecasts for Output in Lithuania," Bank of Lithuania Discussion Paper Series 12, Bank of Lithuania.
- Maas, Benedikt, 2019. "Short-term forecasting of the US unemployment rate," MPRA Paper 94066, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jurdi, Doureige & Kim, Jae, 2019. "Predicting the U.S. Stock Market Return: Evidence from the Improved Augmented Regression Method," MPRA Paper 94028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Konstantinos Gkillas & Rangan Gupta & Christian Pierdzioch, 2019. "Forecasting Realized Gold Volatility: Is there a Role of Geopolitical Risks?," Working Papers 201943, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Deak, S. & Levine, P. & Mirza, A. & Pearlman, J., 2019. "Designing Robust Monetary Policy Using Prediction Pools," Working Papers 19/11, Department of Economics, City University London.
- Huber, Florian & Koop, Gary & Onorante, Luca, 2019. "Inducing Sparsity and Shrinkage in Time-Varying Parameter Models," Working Papers in Economics 2019-2, University of Salzburg.