Report NEP-FOR-2017-11-26This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taku Yamamoto & Hiroaki Chigira, 2017. "Forecasting Mortality: Some Recent Developments," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5808110, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Dimitris Korobilis & Davide Pettenuzzo, 2017. "Adaptive Hierarchical Priors for High-Dimensional Vector Autoregessions," Working Papers 115, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Beili Zhu, 2017. "Forecasting the real price of oil under alternative specifications of constant and time-varying volatility," CAMA Working Papers 2017-71, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Correia, Maria & Kang, Johnny & Richardson, Scott, 2018. "Asset volatility," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 84405, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Daniel PUIG & Oswaldo Morales-Napoles & Fatemeh Bakhtiari & Gissela Landa Rivera, 2017. "The accountability imperative for quantifying the uncertainty of emission forecasts : evidence from Mexico," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2017-17, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- André W. Heinemann & Hanna Kotina & Maryna Stepura, 2017. "An Interdisciplinary View on Tax Revenue Estimates and Forecasts and its Impacts on a Multilevel Public Budget System," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 5807719, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Knut Are Aastveit & André K. Anundsen & Eyo I. Herstad, 2017. "Residential investment and recession predictability," Working Paper 2017/24, Norges Bank.
- Parag A. Pathak & Peng Shi, 2017. "How Well Do Structural Demand Models Work? Counterfactual Predictions in School Choice," NBER Working Papers 24017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Zhiyuan Pan & Yudong Wang, 2017. "Forecasting Stock Returns: A Predictor-Constrained Approach," Working Papers 116, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.