Report NEP-FOR-2017-07-16This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Degiannakis, Stavros, 2016. "The one-trading-day-ahead forecast errors of intra-day realized volatility," MPRA Paper 80163, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siem Jan (S.J.) Koopman & Rutger Lit, 2017. "Forecasting Football Match Results in National League Competitions Using Score-Driven Time Series Models," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-062/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Menden, Christian & Proaño, Christian R., 2017. "Dissecting the financial cycle with dynamic factor models," BERG Working Paper Series 126, Bamberg University, Bamberg Economic Research Group.
- Korbinian Dress & Stefan Lessmann & Hans-Jorg von Mettenheim, 2017. "Residual Value Forecasting Using Asymmetric Cost Functions," Papers 1707.02736, arXiv.org.
- Michael Funke & Julius Loermann & Richhild Moessner, 2017. "The discontinuation of the EUR/CHF minimum exchange rate in January 2015: was it expected?," BIS Working Papers 652, Bank for International Settlements.
- Fabian Goessling & Martina Danielova Zaharieva, 2017. "Semi-parametric Bayesian Forecasting with an Application to Stochastic Volatility," CQE Working Papers 6417, Center for Quantitative Economics (CQE), University of Muenster.
- Wilson Ye Chen & Gareth W. Peters & Richard H. Gerlach & Scott A. Sisson, 2017. "Dynamic Quantile Function Models," Papers 1707.02587, arXiv.org, revised Sep 2017.