Report NEP-FOR-2017-02-05This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bin Jiang & George Athanasopoulos & Rob J Hyndman & Anastasios Panagiotelis & Farshid Vahid, 2017. "Macroeconomic forecasting for Australia using a large number of predictors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/17, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Coble, David & Pincheira, Pablo, 2017. "Nowcasting Building Permits with Google Trends," MPRA Paper 76514, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alain Galli & Christian Hepenstrick & Rolf Scheufele, 2017. "Mixed-frequency models for tracking short-term economic developments in Switzerland," Working Papers 2017-02, Swiss National Bank.
- Matthieu Garcin & Clément Goulet, 2015. "Non-parameteric news impact curve: a variational approach," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15086r, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne, revised Jul 2016.
- Arunanondchai, Panit & Senia, Mark C. & Capps, Oral Jr, 2017. "Can U.S. EIA Retail Gasoline Price Forecasts Be Improved Upon?," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252717, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- N. Kundan Kishor & Evan F. Koenig, 2016. "The roles of inflation expectations, core inflation, and slack in real-time inflation forecasting," Working Papers 1613, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, revised 01 Nov 2016.
- Item repec:bny:wpaper:7/2016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li Tan & Cory Koedel, 2017. "The Effects of Differential Income Replacement and Mortality on U.S. Social Security Redistribution," Working Papers 1701, Department of Economics, University of Missouri, revised Jun 2019.
- Benavidez, Justin & Hardin, Erin M., 2017. "Forecasting Cash Rent Values," 2017 Annual Meeting, February 4-7, 2017, Mobile, Alabama 252771, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Patrick Gagliardini & Eric Ghysels & Mirco Rubin, 2016. "Indirect Inference Estimation of Mixed Frequency Stochastic Volatility State Space Models Using MIDAS Regressions and ARCH Models," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 16-46, Swiss Finance Institute.