Report NEP-FOR-2016-07-02This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Shelton Peiris & Manabu Asai & Michael McAleer, 2016. "Estimating and forecasting generalized fractional Long memory stochastic volatility models," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2016-08, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2016. "Forecasting inbound tourists in Cambodia," IDE Discussion Papers 601, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Andersson, Matts & Brundell-Freij, Karin & Eliasson, Jonas, 2016. "Validation of reference forecasts for passenger transport," Working papers in Transport Economics 2016:15, CTS - Centre for Transport Studies Stockholm (KTH and VTI), revised 07 Jul 2016.
- Bodrova, Vera & Gvozdeva, Margarita & Kazakova, Maria, 2015. "Methods of Long-term Forecasting: Comparative Analysis and Foreign Experience of Applying," Published Papers 2310, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Degiannakis, Stavros & Filis, George & Palaiodimos, George, 2015. "Investments and uncertainty revisited: The case of the US economy," MPRA Paper 72083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven L. Heston & Nitish R. Sinha, 2016. "News versus Sentiment : Predicting Stock Returns from News Stories," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2016-048, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).