Report NEP-FOR-2015-12-08This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lehmann, Robert & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2015. "The role of component-wise boosting for regional economic forecasting," MPRA Paper 68186, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 Dec 2015.
- Yves Dominicy & Harry-Paul Vander Elst, 2015. "Macro-Driven VaR Forecasts: From Very High to Very Low Frequency Data," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-41, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Laura D´Amato & Lorena Garegnani & Emilio Blanco, 2015. "GDP Nowcasting: Assessing business cycle conditions in Argentina," BCRA Working Paper Series 201569, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Michael P. Cameron & William Cochrane, 2015. "Using Land-Use Modelling to Statistically Downscale Population Projections to Small Areas," Working Papers in Economics 15/12, University of Waikato.
- Liping Gao & Hyeongwoo Kim, 2015. "Testing the Predictability of Consumption Growth: Evidence from China," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-19, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Alberto Caruso, 2015. "Nowcasting Mexican GDP," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2015-40, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Wagner Piazza Gaglianone & Osmani Teixeira de Carvalho Guillén & Francisco Marcos Rodrigues Figueiredo, 2015. "Local Unit Root and Inflationary Inertia in Brazil," Working Papers Series 406, Central Bank of Brazil, Research Department.
- Stephanie M. Wilshusen, 2015. "Exploring the use of anonymized consumer credit information to estimate economic conditions: an application of big data," Consumer Finance Institute discussion papers 15-5, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:hal-01232683 is not listed on IDEAS anymore