Report NEP-FOR-2015-09-18This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Athanasopoulos, George & Hyndman, Rob J. & Kourentzes, Nikolaos & Petropoulos, Fotios, 2015. "Forecasting with Temporal Hierarchies," MPRA Paper 66362, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Pettenuzzo & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Optimal Portfolio Choice under Decision-Based Model Combinations," Working Papers No 9/2015, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Fotis Mouzakis & Dimitrios Papastamos & Simon Stevenson, 2015. "Rationality and Momentum in Real Estate Investment Forecasts," ERES eres2015_297, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Item repec:ecb:ecbwps:20141803 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Norio Kitagawa & Akinobu Shuto, 2015. "Credibility of management earnings forecasts and future returns," CARF F-Series CARF-F-367, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta & Stephen M. Miller, 2012. "The Out-of-Sample Forecasting Performance of Non-Linear Models of Regional Housing Prices in the US," Working Papers 15-27, Eastern Mediterranean University, Department of Economics.
- Michele Berardi & Jaqueson K. Galimberti, 2015. "Empirical Calibration of Adaptive Learning," KOF Working papers 15-392, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Marian Alexander Dietzel, 2015. "Sentiment-Based Predictions of Housing Market Turning Points with Google Trends," ERES eres2015_3, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Prashant Das, 2015. "Internet Search and Hotel Revenues," ERES eres2015_232, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Silvia Goncalves & Michael W. McCracken & Benoit Perron, 2015. "Tests of Equal Accuracy for Nested Models with Estimated Factors," Working Papers 2015-25, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, revised 29 Aug 2016.
- Giovanni Bonaccolto & Massimiliano Caporin & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "The Dynamic Impact of Uncertainty in Causing and Forecasting the Distribution of Oil Returns and Risk," Working Papers 201564, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Fabian Krüger & Todd E. Clark & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2015. "Using Entropic Tilting to Combine BVAR Forecasts with External Nowcasts," Working Papers No 8/2015, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Xiaoming Cai & Wouter Den Haan & Jonathan Pinder, 2015. "Predictable Recoveries," Discussion Papers 1520, Centre for Macroeconomics (CFM).
- José M. Belbute & Alfredo Marvão Pereira, 2015. "An Alternative Reference Scenario for Global CO2Emissions from Fuel Consumption: An ARFIMA Approach," Working Papers 164, Department of Economics, College of William and Mary.
- Colasante, Annarita & Palestrini, Antonio & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2015. "Heterogeneous Adaptive Expectations and Coordination in a Learning-to-Forecast Experiment," MPRA Paper 66578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ledenyov, Dimitri O. & Ledenyov, Viktor O., 2015. "Wave function in economics," MPRA Paper 66577, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Trotter, Ian Michael & Féres, José Gustavo & Bolkesjø, Torjus Folsland & de Hollanda, Lavínia Rocha, 2015. "Simulating Brazilian Electricity Demand Under Climate Change Scenarios," Working Papers in Applied Economics 208689, Universidade Federal de Vicosa, Departamento de Economia Rural.
- Randall Jackson & Juan Tomas Sayago-Gomez, 2015. "Foundations of the WVU Econometric Input-Output Model," Working Papers Resource Document 2015-02, Regional Research Institute, West Virginia University.