Report NEP-FOR-2015-05-30This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Deaves, Richard & Lei, Jin & Schröder, Michael, 2015. "Forecaster overconfidence and market survey performance," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 218, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Wojciech Charemza & Carlos Díaz & Svetlana Makarova, 2015. "Conditional Term Structure of Inflation Forecast Uncertainty: The Copula Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/07, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Wojciech Charemza & Carlos Díaz & Svetlana Makarova, 2015. "Ex-post Inflation Forecast Uncertainty and Skew Normal Distribution: ‘Back from the Future’ Approach," Discussion Papers in Economics 15/09, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Reese, Simon, 2015. "Asymptotic Inference in the Lee-Carter Model for Modelling Mortality Rates," Working Papers 2015:16, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Grigoryeva, Lyudmila & Ortega, Juan-Pablo & Peresetsky, Anatoly, 2015. "Volatility forecasting using global stochastic financial trends extracted from non-synchronous data," MPRA Paper 64503, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Makoto Takahashi & Toshiaki Watanabe & Yasuhiro Omori, 2015. "Volatility and Quantile Forecasts by Realized Stochastic Volatility Models with Generalized Hyperbolic Distribution," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-975, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Oscar Claveria & Enric Monte & Salvador Torra, 2015. "“Self-organizing map analysis of agents’ expectations. Different patterns of anticipation of the 2008 financial crisis”," AQR Working Papers 201508, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Mar 2015.
- Prashant Joshi, 2014. "Analyzing Performance Of Garch Models In Nse," Working papers 2014-09-16, Voice of Research.
- Jacek Kotłowski, 2015. "Do central bank forecasts matter for professional forecasters?," NBP Working Papers 204, Narodowy Bank Polski, Economic Research Department.
- Demmer, Matthias, 2015. "Improving profitability forecasts with information on earnings quality," Discussion Papers 2015/16, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Bell, Margaret & Bergantino, Angela S. & Catalano, Mario & Galatioto, Fabio, 2015. "Prediction of air pollution peaks generated by urban transport networks," Working Papers 1506, SIET Società Italiana di Economia dei Trasporti e della Logistica.
- Peresetsky, Anatoly & Yakubov, Ruslan, 2015. "Autocorrelation in an unobservable global trend: Does it help to forecast market returns?," MPRA Paper 64579, University Library of Munich, Germany.