Report NEP-FOR-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laura Carabotta & Peter Claeys, 2015. "Combine to compete: improving fiscal forecast accuracy over time," UB Economics Working Papers 2015/320, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB School of Economics.
- Linlin Niu & Xiu Xu & Ying Chen, 2015. "An Adaptive Approach to Forecasting Three Key Macroeconomic Variables for Transitional China," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-023, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Henzel, Steffen & Lehmann, Robert & Wohlrabe, Klaus, 2015. "Nowcasting Regional GDP: The Case of the Free State of Saxony," MPRA Paper 63714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Ravazzolo & Joaquin L. Vespignani, 2015. "A New Monthly Indicator of Global Real Economic Activity," CAMA Working Papers 2015-13, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Ralph D. Snyder & J. Keith Ord & Anne B. Koehler & Keith R. McLaren & Adrian Beaumont, 2015. "Forecasting Compositional Time Series: A State Space Approach," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 11/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Didenko, Alexander & Dubovikov, Michael & Poutko, Boris, 2015. "Forecasting Coherent Volatility Breakouts," MPRA Paper 63708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Bergmeir & Rob J Hyndman & Bonsoo Koo, 2015. "A Note on the Validity of Cross-Validation for Evaluating Time Series Prediction," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 10/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Marcelle Chauvet & Elcyon C. R. Lima & Brisne Vasquez, 2015. "Forecasting Brazilian Output in Real Time in the Presence of breaks: a Comparison Of Linear and Nonlinear Models," Discussion Papers 0118, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Olivier Gervais & Marc-André Gosselin, 2014. "Analyzing and Forecasting the Canadian Economy through the LENS Model," Technical Reports 102, Bank of Canada.
- Goodness C. Aye & Mehmet Balcilar & Rangan Gupta, 2015. "International Stock Return Predictability: Is the Role of U.S. Time-Varying?," Working Papers 201524, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Marco S. Matsumura & Ajax R. B. Moreira, 2015. "Comparing Models for Forecasting the Yield Curve," Discussion Papers 0174, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.