Report NEP-FOR-2015-04-19This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Huseynov, Salman & Ahmadov, Vugar & Adigozalov, Shaig, 2014. "Beating a Random Walk: “Hard Times” for Forecasting Inflation in Post-Oil Boom Years?," MPRA Paper 63515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kurennoy, Alexey (Куренной, Алексей), 2015.
"Evaluation of the Forecasting Quality
[Оценка Качества Прогнозирования]," Published Papers mak7, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Raffaella Giacomini & Barbara Rossi, 2014. "Forecasting in nonstationary environments: What works and what doesn't in reduced-form and structural models," Economics Working Papers 1476, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Daniel Kaufmann & Rolf Scheufele, 2015. "Business tendency surveys and macroeconomic fluctuations," KOF Working papers 15-378, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Radim Gottwald, 2015. "The Forecasting of Spot Exchange Rates Based on the Forward Exchange Rates," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2015-52, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Tommaso Proietti & Martyna Marczak & Gianluigi Mazzi, 2015. "EuroMInd-D: A Density Estimate of Monthly Gross Domestic Product for the Euro Area," CEIS Research Paper 340, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 10 Apr 2015.
- Ghonghadze, Jaba & Lux, Thomas, 2015. "Bringing an elementary agent-based model to the data: Estimation via GMM and an application to forecasting of asset price volatility," FinMaP-Working Papers 38, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.
- Patrick Blagrave & Roberto Garcia-Saltos & Douglas Laxton & Fan Zhang, 2015. "A Simple Multivariate Filter for Estimating Potential Output," IMF Working Papers 15/79, International Monetary Fund.
- Marcelo C. Medeiros & Eduardo F. Mendes, 2015. "l1-Regularization of High-Dimensional Time-Series Models with Flexible Innovations," Textos para discussão 636, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Skrobotov, Anton (Скроботов, Антон) & Turuntseva, Marina (Турунцева, Марина), 2015.
"Theoretical Aspects of Modeling of the SVAR
[Теоретические Аспекты Моделирования Svar]," Published Papers mak8, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.