Report NEP-FOR-2015-02-28This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lei Fang & Wolfgang K. HÃ¤rdle, 2015. "Stochastic Population Analysis: A Functional Data Approach," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2015-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Maximo Camacho & Jaime Martinez Martin, 2015. "Monitoring the world business cycle," Working Papers 1506, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Tao Hong, 2013. "Energy forecasting: Past, present and future," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/15, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- John M. Maheu & Qiao Yang, 2015. "An Infinite Hidden Markov Model for Short-term Interest Rates," Working Paper series 15-05, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Brent Meyer & Murat Tasci, 2015. "Lessons for Forecasting Unemployment in the U.S.: Use Flow Rates, Mind the Trend," Working Papers (Old Series) 1502, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Stanislav Anatolyev & Nikita Kobotaev, 2015. "Modeling and Forecasting Realized Covariance Matrices with Accounting for Leverage," Working Papers w0213, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Branislav Saxa, 2014. "Forecasting Mortgages: Internet Search Data as a Proxy for Mortgage Credit Demand," Working Papers 2014/14, Czech National Bank.
- Andrea Monticini & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Forecasting the intraday market price of money," DISCE - Working Papers del Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza def010, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Bonga-Bonga, Lumengo & Mwamba, Muteba, 2015. "A multivariate model for the prediction of stock returns in an emerging market: A comparison of parametric and non-parametric models," MPRA Paper 62028, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brenda Lopez Cabrera & Franziska Schulz, 2014. "Forecasting Generalized Quantiles of Electricity Demand: A Functional Data Approach," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-030, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Ahmad Farid Osman & Maxwell L. King, 2015. "A new approach to forecasting based on exponential smoothing with independent regressors," Monash Econometrics and Business Statistics Working Papers 2/15, Monash University, Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics.
- Tao Hong & Pu Wang, 2013. "Fuzzy interaction regression for short term load forecasting," HSC Research Reports HSC/13/14, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Tao Hong, 2014. "13 lucky tips to juggle the analytics of forecasting," HSC Research Reports HSC/14/13, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Lorenzo Burlon & Simone Emiliozzi & Alessandro Notarpietro & Massimiliano Pisani, 2015. "Medium-term forecasting of euro-area macroeconomic variables with DSGE and BVARX models," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 257, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.