Report NEP-FOR-2014-11-01This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tae-Hwy Lee & Eric Hillebrand & Marcelo Medeiros, 2014. "Bagging Constrained Equity Premium Predictors," Working Papers 201421, University of California at Riverside, Department of Economics, revised Feb 2013.
- Clark, Todd E. & McCracken, Michael W., 2014. "Evaluating Conditional Forecasts from Vector Autoregressions," Working Papers 2014-25, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Marco Del Negro & Raiden B. Hasegawa & Frank Schorfheide, 2014. "Dynamic Prediction Pools: An Investigation of Financial Frictions and Forecasting Performance," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-034, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Knut Are Aastveit & Claudia Foroni & Francesco Ravazzolo, 2014. "Density forecasts with MIDAS models," Working Papers No 3/2014, Centre for Applied Macro- and Petroleum economics (CAMP), BI Norwegian Business School.
- Máximo Camacho & Jaime Martínez-Martín, 2014. "Real-time forecasting us GDP from small-scale factor models," Working Papers 1425, Banco de España;Working Papers Homepage.
- Christian Pierdzioch & Monique B. Reid & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Inflation Forecasts and Forecaster Herding: Evidence from South African Survey Data," Working Papers 201455, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Dirk G. Baur & Joscha Beckmann & Robert Czudaj, 2014. "Gold Price Forecasts in a Dynamic Model Averaging Framework – Have the Determinants Changed Over Time?," Ruhr Economic Papers 0506, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Neri, Marcelo Cortes, 2014. "Brazil's middle classes," FGV/EPGE Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 759, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Dimitrios Papastamos & Fotis Mouzakis & Simon Stevenson, 2014. "Rationality and Momentum in Real Estate Investment Forecasts," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2014-07, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Kola Akinsomi & Goodness C. Aye & Vassilios Babalos & Fotini Economou & Rangan Gupta, 2014. "Real Estate Returns Predictability Revisited: Novel Evidence from the US REITs Market," Working Papers 201454, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Stéphane Dées & Jochen Güntner, 2014. "Analysing and forecasting price dynamics across euro area countries and sectors: A panel VAR approach," Economics working papers 2014-10, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.