Report NEP-FOR-2014-06-07This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hossein Hassani & Emmanuel Sirimal Silva & Rangan Gupta & Mawuli K. Segnon, 2014. "Forecasting the Price of Gold," Working Papers 201428, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Inske Pirschel & Maik Wolters, 2014. "Forecasting German Key Macroeconomic Variables Using Large Dataset Methods," Kiel Working Papers 1925, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Stephen McKnight & Alexander Mihailov & Kerry Patterson & Fabio Rumler, 2014. "The Predictive Performance of Fundamental Inflation Concepts: An Application to the Euro Area and the United States," Economics Discussion Papers em-dp2014-03, Department of Economics, University of Reading.
- Kevin Sheppard & Wen Xu, 2014. "Factor High-Frequency Based Volatility (HEAVY) Models," Economics Series Working Papers 710, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Sami BEN JABEUR & Youssef FAHMI, 2014. "Default Prediction for Small-Medium Enterprises in France: A comparative approach," Working Papers 2014-319, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sami BEN JABEUR & Youssef FAHMI, 2014. "Predicting Business Failure Using Data-Mining Methods," Working Papers 2014-308, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Christopher S Kirk, 2014. "Integration of a Predictive, Continuous Time Neural Network into Securities Market Trading Operations," Papers 1406.0968, arXiv.org.
- Vessela Daskalova & Nicolaas J. Vriend, 2014. "Categorization and Coordination," Working Papers 719, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Kataria, Mitesh, 2014. "Confirmation: What's in the evidence?," Working Papers in Economics 594, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2015.