Report NEP-FOR-2014-01-24This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gro Klaeboe & Anders Lund Eriksrud & Stein-Erik Fleten, 2013. "Benchmarking time series based forecasting models for electricity balancing market prices," Working Papers 2013-006, The George Washington University, Department of Economics, Research Program on Forecasting.
- Mark R. Rosenzweig & Christopher Udry, 2014. "Rainfall Forecasts, Weather and Wages over the Agricultural Production Cycle," NBER Working Papers 19808, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shuzhuan Zheng & Rong Liu & Lijian Yang & Wolfgang Karl HÃ¤rdle, 2014. "Simultaneous Confidence Corridors and Variable Selection for Generalized Additive Models," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-008, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Andreas Groll & Brenda LÃ³pez-Cabrera & Thilo Meyer-Brandis, 2014. "A consistent two-factor model for pricing temperature derivatives," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-006, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Helmut LÃ¼tkepohl & Anna Staszewska-Bystrova & Peter Winker, 2014. "Confidence Bands for Impulse Responses: Bonferroni versus Wald," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2014-007, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.